- This event has passed.
Anna’s Wellness Market
September 15, 2019 @ 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us on Sunday, September 15th for Anna’s Wellness Market, an annual event that has always been about community, health and positive self-development.
What to expect at Anna’s Wellness Market:
• Local Health & Wellness Vendors
• Motivational & Educational Speakers
• Workshops Hosted by Local Experts
• 2X Anna’s Club Points on all purchases
• Free local Food & Drink samples
• First 100 guests to donate $10 or more will receive a special Swag Bag filled with goodies and gift cards
Some of the vendors you can expect to see:
- Jem Glamorganic Medical Spa
- Soda Rose Vintage
- Scrunch of Joy
- Vineyard Retreat & Manifesto Photography
- Thais R. Kisacik – Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Beekeeper Food Wraps
- Yellow Bus Yoga
- Sprout Windsor
- Sleger’s Organic Greens
- Colour Pop Florals
- Lemonicious Truck
- Indigo Books
- Sheridan Nurseries
- Windsor Life Centre – Women’s Wellness & Recovery
- Dockside Fisheries
- Sweet Revenge Bake Shop
- Summer Moon Crystal
- Chalice Spice
- Mucci Farms
- The Perfect Storm Captain Joe’s finest fish
- The Moovin Scoop: Ice cream, Gelato, Cotton Candy & Slushy
- Thrive Live Blood Microscopy
Workshop Lineup will include:
- Craft Botanical Cocktails with Ground Culture
- Garden Style Flower Arrangement with Bourbon Rose Florist
- Macrame Plant Holder with Hammer & Heart Creations
- Anna’s Garden, Home & Wellness
- Jean Laforge of Mental Health Connections
- Karli Kurzuk of Yellow Bus Yoga
- Marni Wasserman of The Ultimate Health Podcast
- Dr. Elizabeth Yaworsky of Nguyen Chiro & Training
This year we have decided that we wanted to focus our collective efforts on mental health advocacy, so as a community, we will be raising funds for Mental Health Connections.
Mental Health Connections is an organization right here in Windsor, that offers psycho-social rehabilitation services to clients with mental illness. Ranging in age from 16-84, individuals are embraced with a welcoming environment where they can strive to maximize their potential by accessing a variety of strategies for recovery. This includes educational, health and fitness, recreational, social, peer-supported activities and vocational. An all-around amazing program that is critical for those who suffer from mental illness in our community.
You are invited to shop our amazing lineup of vendors, take in some motivational lessons and craft something new at one of our exciting workshops (registration required)-all that we ask is that you donate a minimum of $2.00 to this amazing organization on your way in!
We hope to see you there!